We all know that Cookies ‘n’ Cream is a favorite ice cream flavor. Now you can make this special treat at home. It’s so quick and easy (and inexpensive) that you’ll be making it over and over again!
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 12 cream-filled chocolate sandwich
- cookies, coarsely crushed, divided
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate-flavored
- prepared pie crust
- In a medium bowl, combine ice cream and 1 cup chopped cookies; mix well. Spoon ice cream mixture into pie crust and top with remaining crushed cookies.
- Cover pie and freeze for at least 3 hours before serving.
The easiest way to crush the cookies is to place them in a resealable plastic storage bag and roll over them gently with a rolling pin. You know, this pie can be made up to 2 weeks in advance and stored in the freezer, as long as it’s well covered.